Pete – Pfizer Booster 16th November 2021

Pete Had A Massive Stroke And Sadly Died

Hi, I’m Karen and my son’s name is Tyler.

My husband and I went Tuesday November 16th to take our Pfizer Booster shots.

Within an hour of having the Pfizer Booster Vaccine he started seizing. Called 911 . They arrived and he was as still seizing. They got him in the ambulance and he come around. He was answering questions. They took him to the hospital and when I got there he was still talking and answering questions. The nurse said he was being sassy. She asked a few more question and then he started seizing again. He was very agitated grabbing IV line and choking so they sedated and intubated him.

They took him for a CT to see if he had a brain bleed and they were talking about giving the shot that can reverse a stroke.

They said he had a massive stroke that triggered seizures and said he had had a previous significant large stroke and several smaller mini strokes.

By this time they felt the shot would do more harm than good. He laid there about 2 hours then the Neuro Doctor and ICU Doctor came in, observed, then did a couple of things whilst checking him. He then told me he really needed to be somewhere where his brain could be monitored with an EEG. So they went and starting making calls to Erlanger, Memorial, Emery and Grady Hospitals. Memorial did not have one and Erlanger did not have any beds.

Finally after 2 more hours I was told Emery had a bed for him. Within 30 minutes they come and airlifted him to Emery.

The next morning his Doctor called and told me the whole left side of his brain was dead. He also asked me if his heart stopped would I want to try to revive him which could involve breaking his ribs. I said no and the Doctor asked me if I was coming down, because he needed to talk to me in person about what was going on.

When I got there he told me how bad the stroke was and told me about the scenario that would, or could, happen. I told him that Peter would not want to live on a breathing machine because it’s not living.

So we aimed to take him off around 6 giving time for our son and his brother and sister to get to Atlanta. They got there some about 4 and the others about 6:15. They removed him from life-support around 6:30 and he lasted until 7:19.

We watched him take his last breath.

Atlanta, USA